Welcome to Pikes Peak Urology, where we care for you. Our mission is to provide urologic care in a prompt, caring, compassionate manner.
We are happy to have the opportunity to serve you and your urologic needs. Pikes Peak Urology, PC has been continuously providing Colorado Springs urology services since 1989. We are proud to meet the needs of patients with a wide variety of urologic conditions, including cancers of the urinary tract, vasectomies, Prostatism/BPH, infertility, incontinence, erectile dysfunction, and more. Our doctors bring over 50 years of urologic experience to work every day.
As a patient in our practice, you should expect:
- Prompt, Courteous Care
- Returned phone calls within the same business day
- Urgent or emergency care when needed
As a patient in our practice, We ask you:
- To provide health insurance information in a timely basis and with any changes in insurance
- Obtain referrals as needed from your primary care doctors
- Bring a list of medicines you currently take, and any allergies
- Bring outside records and X-rays as requested by our office
- Have patience if emergencies cause delay or rescheduling of your appointment. Our Urologists in Colorado Springs are, at times, called to the hospital on emergent basis and cannot be immediately available for scheduled appointments.
If we ever fail to meet your expectations, please tell us! Contact us here or call us at 719 531-7007.
Please let us know how to improve our Colorado Springs urology services to you.
Thank you for allowing us to help you with your urologic problems. And, welcome!